Dan is the head of marketplaces at Little Loans. He has a huge amount of experience in the consumer finance market, and regulary offers opinion and comments to news and media outlets on this topic. You can find a selection of the articles Dan has assisted with here:
- LancsLive - Cheapest supermarket for pancake ingredients out of Tesco, Asda, Aldi, Lidl, Morrisons, Sainsbury's, M&S and Waitrose
- Metro - Is it cheaper to buy a meal deal or make your own lunch?
- Wales Online - Instagram mum shares half term hacks to keep kids entertained on a budget
- Yorkshire Live - DIY mum-of-two shares six tips to avoid buying new school uniform amid cost of living crisis
- The Sun - Savvy mum reveals how you could save hundreds on your next holiday – and why you SHOULD spend on credit cards
- Psychreg - 1 in 4 Brits Would Rather Pay for Delivery Than Walk 10 Minutes to Collect Takeaways, New Research Reveals
Representative Example: Amount of credit: £1200 for 18 months at £90.46 per month. Total amount repayable of £1628.28. Interest: £428.28. Interest rate: 49.9% pa (variable). 49.9% APR Representative. We’re a fully regulated and authorised credit broker and not a lender