The Little Loans Blog
Hands up, who loves a money saving tip?
Here at Little Loans, we’re always on the lookout for little ways to help us save money.
Our blog is full of handy hints on how to make your budget stretch, from bossing the back to school basics, to acing home improvements without splashing the cash.
We’re really proud to share our discoveries with you and hope you find the information useful.
- The Pros & Cons of Selling on Third Party Websites
- How to Pay for Childcare
- Fuel Povery Awareness Day: 30th November 2023
- Building a Savings Pot for Your Children/ Grandchildren
- A Simple Guide to Student Loan Repayments
- How Does Vinted Work?
- Borrowing Money from Family and Friends
- Tips for a Frugal Christmas
- Garden Improvements on a Budget
- National Stress Awareness Day
- Top Recipes for Cost-Effective Meals
- How to Save Money on Toiletries and Personal Care Products
- Financial basics for students
- What financial support is available if a relative needs care?
- Home improvements on a budget
- How to save money on back to school basics
- Financially adjusting to life as a single parent
- How to save money on meals out
- Should You Change Jobs During the Cost-of-Living Crisis?
- 30 activities for a no spend weekend
- Costs and attitudes towards holidays in 2023
- The cost of Easter 2023
- How the clocks changing could cost you money
Representative example: Amount of credit: £1000 for 12 months at £123.40 per month. Total amount repayable of £1,480.77 Interest: £480.77. Interest rate: 79.5% pa (fixed). 79.5% APR Representative. We’re a fully regulated and authorised credit broker and not a lender